5.23.2012

Potato Salad

Yummy! This Potato Salad came from Gary's Mom and I'm not sure where she got it from but it is certainly a family recipe. Gary always said that if the woman he chose to marry could not duplicate this recipe then she really wasn't the one. So, I'll that as a compliment, thank.you.very.much!

Potato Salad
2 1/2 c. cooked potatoes (boiled and then cooled)
4 eggs (I really like more eggs than this, so I add almost double)
1/4 c. chopped onion
1/4 c. chopped sweet pickles (I use the vlasic sweet gherkins)
1/4 c. chopped green pepper

Dressing:
2 T. sugar
1 tsp. mustard
1/2 tsp.celery seed
1 c. salad dressing or miracle whip

Combine it all and if possible refrigerate it for a while before serving.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Thanks for the recipes! How about that ice cream recipe??

Tara said...

I checked and it is already posted on here a while back. Its called Strawberry Ice Cream.. Let me know if you can't find it, I'll send you the link