6.10.2008

Pasta Dill Salad

I didn't even think to check if Steph has posted this already. We both love it and love to make it...and espeically love eating it! (call me lazy to not go back and check) This is a KEEPER...it's the first menu item that comes to mind when I think of bar-b-que up the canyon. LOVE IT!

Pasta Dill Salad
1 C. Mayonnaise
2 T. Cider Vinegar
1-2 T. fresh dill or 1 tsp. dried dill weed
1 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1 C. chopped tomatoes
1/4 C. sliced green onions, chopped, seeded
1 C. cucumber, cut in 1/4 slices
8 oz. pasta shells, cooked, rinsed & drained (and cooled)

Mix all ingredients together. Toss, cover and chill for a few hours. (Can make night before)

2 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

I'm pretty sure I haven't put it on here...but I should have so I'm glad you did Tara!

Ryan + Jess said...

Tara, thanks for all the AWESOME recipes! Seriously, I want to try each one they all look so good.