1.09.2009

Buttermilk Pancakes

Ya'll HAVE to try these babies! No seriously. It's 11:38 pm on a Friday night and I'm posting this recipe because they were THAT good! We just had a little pancake party here with some friends tonight and we tried this new recipe that I got out of an Elementary School Fund Raiser Recipe Book I bought... ok enough talking already, here is the recipe go make it!

BUTTERMILK RECIPE

3 Eggs
1 2/3 Buttermilk
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 1/2 C. Flour
1 Tbs. Sugar
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. salt
3 Tbs. Soft Butter

Separate egg yolks from whites. Beat egg whites until fluffy (I beat them until they were almost to the point of stiff peak). Beat yolks (I just did the rest of this in a bowl with a whisk), then add buttermilk and baking soda. Mix together. Add remaining ingredients and mix. Fold in egg whites. Cook on griddle until light brown. - And then don't forget to call me to thank me for the BEST Pancake recipe EVER!

No comments: